Sunday, February 22

A New Notebook

Since Korey and I moved to the Carolinas I've been a stay-at-home-wife. During this time I have learned a lot about cooking, cleaning and otherwise caring for our home and family. I've kept all of my notes, ideas and revelations in a notebook. Now I would like to share the contents of that notebook with you.

Watch for this blog to evolve over the next several weeks/months as I'm constantly evolving in my understanding of the subjects to be discussed. Here is a tentative list of topics that I plan to write about:
  • cooking
  • baking (bread, sweets, etc.)
  • budgeting & saving money
  • meal planning
  • caring for the home
  • sewing & needlework
  • fitness
The decision to stay at home has sometimes been difficult for monetary reasons as well as my own internal struggles. Through studying God's Word and praying over the situation, I'm slowly discovering His plan for my life as well as enjoying this season that He has given me to grow and share what I am learning.

To all who are reading this blog, I hope you enjoy it and that it will be a blessing in your life. Please feel free to contribute what you are learning or ask about topics you would like to know more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment